Join our successful Ashburton office, fantastic opportunity to take your legal career to the next level.
White Fox & Jones is a leading Canterbury law firm focused on delivering specialist, high quality and practical legal advice. We have a great team who enjoy providing exceptional service for our clients, and we are looking for dynamic and highly motivated general practitioners to join us in Ashburton.
As part of our Ashburton team, you will work with a range of clients based in both Ashburton and further afield. You will be well supported by our team in Christchurch remotely and in person. These roles will suit people that want to make the next step in their career with a firm that will help them to grow. We are looking for people who want to drive the success of the team, and as a result achieve their own personal goals. There is a potential for part time hours in one role, and flexibility exists for both.
The Skills and Experience
The ideal candidates will:
- Have quality experience, at least 5 years PQE
- Focus on excellent client service and be able to build strong relationships
- Be a leader with a desire to develop themselves and others
- Have a collaborative approach
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Path to partner for the right candidate
- Supportive environment focused on your development
- Regular social events
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in knowing more about these positions, please phone Natasha Buckby, General Manager on 0275 373 606. Applications can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.